Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend

WOW! What a boring three day weekend we had. Saturday Beau worked a few hours in Delta, Fillmore, and then in Richfield so he was gone most of the day. Kyler and I went to Lyman with my Mom to my cousin Casi's bridal shower! It was fun! Later that night Beau and I went out to eat with Jakelle and Riley Lindsay to the Chinese place here in town. After dinner we went back to our house and played Pictionary. Personally...I hate the game, and I totally suck at it, but Jakelle and I ended up winning the boys!

Sunday Beau, Kyler, and I went back to Lyman to my Grandparents homecoming! They've been in Kirtland Ohio serving a mission and I think they are already starting to miss it! It was so good to see Everyone again, its been so long sense I've seen that side of the family! It was the first time my grandparents met Kyler and Beau! We also got to take 5 generation pictures with kyler while we were there! H0w crazy is that, he's the 5th generation on both sides! We left right after we ate and took the long way home over Fish Lake Mountain. It was so pretty and green up there! It was nice to just drive and look at the scenery...till it started to rain. When we got home we finished tilling our back yard and planted grass!! YEAH!! Kyler just hung out on the back porch with our dog fozzy and watched. He loves it outside! I'm excited to finally have that project done. We moved into a house and the back yard was so gross! Its taken us weeks and weeks to finally get it cleaned up! We even built a wood fence!

Monday Beau worked...again...! Kyler and I went with my mom and her friend to the Richfield cemetary and put flowers and my great grandpa's grave and walked around for bit. Its so sad to see all the young kids buried there! Beau's friend from blanding also came up and we went fishing in the Glenwood Pond for a while. We didn't get to stay very long, they didn't get into town till 7 and it gets dark at 8:30! It was fun to sit around and talk with everyone. Beau still acts like a little kid and walked around the hole pond flipping rocks over looking for bugs. He found two crodads (IDK how to spell it), but we got skunked on the fishing part!!

Kyler is getting SO big. I guarentee he's over 20 pounds! He giggles at everything, especially his dad! He isn't crawling yet, he's trying so hard tho. He scoots and rolls all over the place. Tuesday night we were cooking dinner and he was laying on the Floor and I guess he got cold and tried to cover himself up cause he Rolled himself up into his blanket...! He still loves his bath's. He kicks and squeals till we take him out. He would rather be naked in his towl than wearing a diaper! He's a total cutie and We love him so so much!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are getting the hang of things. I love all the pictures. So much fun! Now we can be blogging biddies!

    ReplyDelete