Last night I was folding Kyler's clothes and putting them away in his room. Well he was trying to help me and just kept picking up the already folded ones and throwing them everywhere, so i set him in his crib. He's learned to go from laying down to sitting byhimself!! So he sat up and was holding onto the bars on the crib and started squishing his face inbetween them...the harder Beau and I would laugh, the more he'd do it. I tried to get some pics, but my camera has some Lag time so by the time it took the picture, he wasn't doing it anymore :( but man, was it funny! Beau took him out to change his sheets, and went to put him back in the crib and he straigtened his legs and got mad, so he just let him stand up and hold onto the crib...man..he's a strong little fella..he stood there forever!!


So so cute! I also love the picture at the top of your blog of your cute little family! Way cute! And it is kinda sad how fast they grow huh? But also way exciting too!
ReplyDelete