Well I have not done to hot on Blogging lately. We don't do much other than work and homework! Hopefully soon that will all calm down though. I'll try and remember everything we've done in the past couple months, but I'm not promising I'll get everything. I'm a forgetful person.Kyler had learned how to climb out of his crib, well almost. He never actually got out, but we walked in on him a few times up over the top of the crib. So we decided it was time to get him a toddler bed before he fell out and hurt himself. It took us FOREVER to put it together, but we had a lot of fun doing it. I wish i would have taken pictures during, and then after of the bed. It's super cute..but I'll get some up soon. Kyler even helped us with his tools that he got for Christmas. He's slept really good in it, and he LOVES to jump on it. If he disappears....He's in laying on his bed playing with toys. We can even tell him to go get in a bed and away he goes. He's so dang cute!

For Valentines day we went to Glenwood and my mom and dad kept Kyler Sunday night and we met them in Beaver on Monday and picked him up. We went to 'Dear John' with Cole and Amy, I LOVED the movie, but I don't think Amy did. I was a blubbering baby threw the HOLE movie. It starts off with a soldier getting shot...and of course, I started bawling. Stuff like that never used to bother me, but with Beau leaving in July, I'm scared to death! For Valentines I got Beau a coat, he's needed one forever. and he spoiled me...I got a pencil skirt, a shirt and a dang cute necklace! He loves me..what can I say??

I stayed at my aunt Kristie's for 3 weekends in a row, and she watched Kyler..alot!! THANKS :) you're the best. She taught him how to say DUCK and DAISY DOG...! Ky loves them lots. He folllowed Richard around like a lost puppy dog.
While Beau was gone I bought Ky some Sun glasses. He loves them! We keep them in his Car seat and when we put him in the car he always hands them to us and grunts! He's our little stud boy :) we loves him SO much!!

Oh and the best news of all: WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW PLACE!!! I hate my house now, and I hate my neighborhood. We are moving up in to a little community, it's got A TON of rules. They do background checks before you move in...and they have the funniest rules ever...ever keeping you're garage door closed, no pets (even outside), if you have any lawn decorations, swing sets, or trampolines, you MUST rotate them once a week so it doesn't ruin the grass, and you MUST keep your garabage can in the back yard, except on garbage day. And by dark, you must have it off the street! But i'm very excited. It's much bigger and in a much better community. They are Duplex's, but they connect at the garage's! I'm very very excited :)

Kyler is getting SO big it's sad. Here is a few things he does:
- Play's patty cake all by himself, and breaks out doing it at the randomest times
- He play's peek-a-boo. He covers his eyes with his hands and then peeks through his fingers
- He gets in and out of bed by himself (idk if thats a good thing)
- He climbs..all over EVERYTHING. He can now get on our couch by himself, our computer chair, the lovesac...you get the picture
- He sings when the radio is on
- He dances in front of the tv, and in his car seat
- He say's SO many words
- He loves to CUSE you when he's mad
- He now RUNS from you if you try and change his diaper
- and he takes his diaper off if he gets the chance
- He even helps clean up his toys after we're done playing with the
He's getting SO big and does SO many things by himself!! If i keep going, the list would be forever!


X.O.X.O

No comments:
Post a Comment