
The weekend before Christmas we had the Nelson Christmas party. It was lots of fun..we ate way to much food and opened presents. All the Grandkids got Pajama's from my Grandma...and Pepporoni from my Grandpa...like we do every year! We played the passing game and then Beau and I loaded up and went home! It's to hard to be gone EVERY WEEKEND!
This year for Christmas..sense Beau won't be here next year, we decided to stay home and open presents and then leave town. So on Christmas Eve we let Kyler open one present (pajama's from Grandma Mad) and we got to open one too! It was lots of fun..! Then we all went to bed..and Santa came!! HEHEHE!
Christmas morning I woke up at 5:30...I didn't know anything I was getting so I was a little excited to see it. I layed in bed till Ky woke up at six..then we woke up Beau! He thought I was absolutely crazy for waking up that early..but hey :) Christmas is only once a year right!
Kyler was super excited..well as excited as a one year old can get on Christmas..but he played with his toys...and dumbed his stocking out. He didn't want to open presents..he just wanted to play with what Santa brought him! We finally got him away and opening all his presents..he got spoiled..like usual! But we had a lot of fun! It was nice to have just the three of us at home!
I got a Waffle Maker, I wanted one for a while, so I made Breakfast and then we got ready and headed to Richfield. We had a few more presents to open at my parents house..and then we just got to relax the rest of the day. We went to the Cranney's and played with Gabe's new WII for a while and then headed back to my parents and watched Christmas movies with my mom and went to bed.
Saturday we got up bright and early and headed to the Cranney's to go sledding! We didn't end up going till about one but we had a lot of fun. Lance, Steph and the girls came over and we went up above Annabella!! I wanna go again!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas





No comments:
Post a Comment