Saturday, December 5, 2009

Time for and Update!!

I've been a horrible blogger lately...! Alot has happened sense we moved a few months ago! We really miss all the family in Richfield, but we're really happy in Cedar City! In October I had quite a few job interview but nothing really happened with any of them. I had two at Dixie Leavitt Insurance and on October 30 I got offered the job! On Halloween we went to Richfield and went trick or treating. Kyler was a MONKEY...and probably the cutest one ever!
I started my job the first Monday in November, and I LOVE it! The only bad thing is it's Monday thru Friday, 8-5. So I feel like I miss out on a lot! He goes to my aunt Kami's till Beau get's off work and then he goes home and gets to hang out with DADDY!! He's turned into quite the daddies boy!
He's walking!! Well, almost, he takes a few steps here and there but he thinks crawlings easier!
He talks and babbles so so so much it's lots of fun. He's growing up so fast!
For Thanksgiving, we stayed in Cedar City with Beau's family and ate and Lance and Steph's. Kyler loved all the attention. He got to jump on the tramp, climb stairs...and eat lots of food!!
Kyler will be one in TEN days!! I can't believe how time flies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment